Just had this conversation in MSN. Oh good lord, it was hilarious.
Dienasty says:Form 6 will be very interesting.
you're going to be a BIG hit, i tell you
a BIG hit
i'm betting you in a relationship before the year is over
Tim says:
don talk shit
sia soi me
get hit i think got la
Dienasty says:
still
bet
bet
bet?
a drink in coffee bean
cool??
Tim says:
can
Dienasty says:
good
Tim says:
extra large
bet on u too
1 relationship
1 cup
2 relationships
2 cup
Dienasty says:
i think we can work something out
Tim says:
deal?
Dienasty says:
*does calculations in head to wonder who to dump first*
Tim says:
*does calculation how to con a girl*
Dienasty says:
ish
okay
but just normal size drinks
Tim says:
ya ya
de normal one la
Dienasty says:
extra large might be a bit over the top
Tim says:
cheap one is small
normal is biggest
Dienasty says:
coz normally we have to chia to girl as well
=)
Tim says:
triple shot
with cream
Dienasty says:
urgh
stop dreaming
Tim says:
er
i talking about the drink

17 comments:
hrm... if u two have a relationship with each other, does it count or not?
Absolutely not. Girls and dogs only.
O.o
Okay, okay - girls only.
I'm confused. Is the bet supposed to be SUPPORTIVE of both of you getting gf's?
Something like that. He gets one I chia. I get one his chia.
Gesh. You got it wrong la. If i get one, I chia. If YOU get one, YOU chia.
That conversation is hilarious! Cedric, you sure no problem lar, just a matter of whether you're willing or not. I'm predicting that Tay would be losing money fast if you really decide to let go and test out the waters.
er... in that case i would earn money actually la.
Tay is actually right. He'll be earning money. And yeah, I got that part wrong. ;P
O ho ho. Man, do I miss high school. Back then, I could get up to all sorts of shenanigans.
Who am I kiddin'? I still do, hahaha...
Funny lar this post. Esp. the last line. Killed me. It did.
omg u guys wanna pikat gf juz for free coffee based drinks?? lol hilarious!
@Kenny Mah - Oh yes you are. I saw the Kam Raslan references. Shenanigans indeed. =D
@Dom, these things aren't supposed to make sense. Though the term 'coffee based drinks do give it a sense of crudeness. Cheh!
Oh so it's the other way round. Then in that case Ced, prepare to lose money fast. Haha. Jia you!
>.>
So confident wan ahh?
gambatte u!
Thank you. I would very much like free coffee. =)
Kam Raslan references?
Yeap. You. Dragging his #1 fan. I consider that a shenanigan.
;)
Post a Comment