As requested I finally got my camera back last night, and then spent several hours minutes camwhoring in front of the lens, trying out different lighting 'effects' to see if my hair could reflect and look like a neon signboard. Here are the best of them:
There. That should satisfy your every need (my sister is telling me that by now the green is fading to brown, so by the time you meet me in person I'd be a withered plant) ... in other news, have any of you seen Dom's Ponytail? Go check it out, mainly because I know he's been reading my blog solely to find pictures of me in green.
This is the first and the last time I camwhore. Really. Because I need to protect the sanctity of this blog. Bimbotism is bad.
Really.
PS: To offset the attention on me, here's a shot of Andrew Ho (with red hair, look hard at the picture), which I took during one of our coffeeshop chats:
PPS: He'd just won cash from the Eastern Times for his 'responsible *vomits* blogging' article, so cut him some slack and assume he looks particularly handsome in that photo. Which he does.
Really.









26 comments:
Ced! *gasps* what induced u to carry out such an act? =D
Whoah?! You don't know? I planned to do so since form 3 ...
"Ma, after SPM dye green, kay?"
"Okay lah."
So.
=P
ur hair's so green!!
nice!
try pink lehh!! pink is nice!!! heheh =D
I thought u are 'alim' type one. Why dye ur hair 2 green? Like grass!! hahaha...
Woah! Much greener that I thought!
@Huei! I hate pink! Hate it hate it hate it hate it! Hated it ever since kindy! *shudders* Let's just say a friend of mine coloured the sky pink one fine day.
@Danny, that's what EVERYONE at Judo says. This boy so kuai, so alim, so *insert good boy adjective in here* And then now dye hair become green to show he not so kuai.
Hrrmph.
@Tze Lun - Heh? You were expecting ... olive green? =P
It's milder than I imagined..
Weirdly, your "looking gay" photo looks better than some others. Hmm..
Side shot one is nice too.
Don't give up camwhoring!
Both Eastern Times and Me are filing a lawsuit against you for defamation.The case will be heard indefinitely.
@Wandkey, me looking gay is nicer. O.o Hrmm....
@Andrew, don't worry. Read my about page and the last PPS. My lawyer and your will meet ... soon? Over roti canai and Ku Liu tea, I hope. >.<
LL Greenie
Stay greener, dun wither.
I've some more photos...inhuman ones...^^
Backshot-anime-ish
Without Specs- Professor-ish
Pissed Off-No comment-ish
With Specs-Cedric with green hair-ish
Looking Gay- M.Z-ish
Side Shot-Ce falling to the ground-ish
Cam whoreslashlover- The tongue gives you the classic look of guy watching porn.
I mean,...guy watching the new iphone.
^.^ There!
@Paul, yeah, but the dye is fast fading. Plus I just came back from Judo. Itchy head. HAD to wash.
@Sam, sheesh man. Sheesh. How can you POSSIBLY compare me to May Zhee?
I was expecting green highlights but this... woah... any greener and I'd think that it's a wig! :P
Tze Lun, but I TOLD you I dyed my hair green. What more can there be to add to that?
;P
PSST: I didn't mention highlights, tho maybe Sam will testify to the sanity of purple ones. Hehe. What colour do you want your hair to be, Tze Lun?
Nice color. Really fresh and er, different. Haha.. But it's really cool. Really.
Congratulations.
it might turn yellow u know.
I'm happy with my hair being what it is right now. Really.
:P
@Aldrin ... fresh indeed. But withering at the moment
@ Zewt, it will become yellow eventually. I'm expecting that. :(
@ Tze Lun, black is the new black, is it not? ;P
GREEN! ur parents must be really cool to let u do that. i haven't seen u posting photos of u until in this entry~
Hehe, Sam. As I said, I don't camwhore at all. AT ALL.
And my parents didn't really had a choice. Really. Plus it was just hair. Nothing permanent like a tattoo. Heh.
wow...you said it was green but you didn't say it was WHEATGRASS WASABI GREEN. i expected dark green, ok ced...ur one odd octopus who cam whores. on the positive sight though, the hair is catchy and the photos are pretty gud. is it just...
A. Cedric looking good
B. Trick of the light
C. Professionalism of the camera
D. All of the above except option A
I pick option D!
ur green...
its green...
it reminds me of wasabi and wheatgrass concoction...
its green...
its GREEN...
G R E E N. i should die my hair white.
If you do you become an AMAH. An old, athritic, creaky, cranky AHMAH.
Not to mention an uneducated owl who is trying her hand at flattery. >.>
;P Ahmah.
pushing the number of comments to a higher level.....we adore your greenified hair!!!!
Eep! Thanks Mandy. So do I! *glares at Sam who thinks it looks like me watching porn.
Keke.
cedric watch porn??
=D
Post a Comment