Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Clean Slate

I was cleaning up my room and came over some old Form 3 math papers. And realized I wasn't at all good at it at that period of time.


And there was this file, this whole stack of form 3 stuff I haven't looked at for years. I opened it, blew off the dust and stared. Some F1 memorabilia from my days as a Square assistant editor (with sigs!) and a book Astrea gave me. I didn't pay for it.

My desk sans lots and lots of stuff:



It was so easy to clear up the clutter! And then I turned around and realized where everything went:

Urgh.

15 comments:

Sam said...

So neat. My room is that times 3 piles of paper, 5 piles of books, 4 piles of miscellaneous stuff and stationary =)

Eli James said...

How about the CLOTHES? That was 3 days worth of clothes, plus judogi. Ish. How I sleep I wonder.

wandkey said...

Proudly displaying the greenness on your desk eh? I see green... books, pencil case, pencil, scissors, eraser..

Anyway, what is unbelievable is that you have been using that same pencil case since primary school. Gasp!

Eli James said...

Hehe. I'm very loyal to the things that have been through 3 public examinations with me.

That pencil case has been with me since primary 2!

Dcwk04 said...

God your meticulous.

Your room is heaven. So clean! If you ever see my room you will faint.

Domassism said...

tidy!! haha the way you pack your room is so identical to my methods that it's scary

saykhia said...

My room's about 5 times the chaos. Hahaha...

Btw, isn't it funny? When we were in Form 3, we used to think that those stuff were so difficult. But when you look at it now, seems so simple hor.

Eli James said...

Dan: my room is heaven?! I should take 'before' pictures. Hrmmph.

Dom: Really? Hi5!

Aldrin: Definitely. I was bashing my head on the table ... those form 3 questions are SO DAMN EASY!!

Valarie said...

Aaargh! It's so tidy! I'm such a disgrace to all girls. My room is like a pigsty compared to yours! With books stacked high like mountains, paper floundering everywhere, that's why I NEVER take pics of my room! Haha!

Anonymous said...

i got 70 plus for maths pra exam pmr =_=" I not stupid.

Eli James said...

Val: huh. Before pics. Remember the before pics.

nDru: I got 80 plus - the paper you saw was early in the year ... in tuition.

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

so neat. tsk3 nerd marh. (stop it)

Eli James said...

NEAT?! I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME TO TAKE BEFORE PICTURES! AAARGH!

Up yours - photos of your room next!

Anonymous said...

I was smarter than you earlier in the year.

Eli James said...

Kiasu. Okay, yes you were.