Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Meet Osotogari


Alright, an explanation - this is a competition variation of Osotogari, but I don't think I managed to make it score. My leg didn't hook his, so I couldn't drive him to the ground.

I'm pissed.

9 comments:

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

never knew judo is like that. sssccaaryy.

Eli James said...

It's the BEST SPORT EVER. Makes badminton pale in comparison - it's a 100% concentration of mind, body and soul.

Plus you don't just tire 1 arm.

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

lol. whole bodyy!

Eli James said...

Yeah, Viv. Whole bodyyyy. ^.^

Zhang BeiHai said...

Nop, running's the best no matter what :p.

Actually it's subjective to individual tastes. Like for lazy ppl, all they want is to use their legs with little arm movement(lol!)

Note that the same lazy ppl are so lazy to use their arms that they'll rather suffer through a few miles(sometimes tens of miles) of scotching heat.

Now that's the sort of laziness that should gain some respect.

Eli James said...

Indeedy - though it's not laziness at all. Because you run, see! No way can you call that lazy!

Dcwk04 said...

Hmmm... whole body?? *horny grin*

Eli James said...

Ish. Dan. Ish.

Bergamot said...

Ha....those LOVELY moments. LoL..C~ I told u ur techniques o look like harai-goshi,tai-otoshi la...juz not osoto.