Just took a Jung personality test online. So many friggin questions. I've given it to Paul and Tay, and am now waiting to see what they scored. I'm a ENFJ ... or a Teacher Idealist.
Score being:
E - 44
N-50
F-12
J-22
I agree with the Idealist part. And am wondering if what they say about me is true.
Go take the test and tell me what you are.
[Update: Paul's an INTJ. Tay's an INFP]
Monday, May 07, 2007
Jung
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I'm I22%, S1%, T1%, J1%
Dunno what happened to the other 75%...
I'm I - 11%, N - 12%, F - 25%, J - 1%
Is it supposed to add up to a 100%?
Hey, I'm INTJ like Paul too.. Heh.
Hmm.. this stuff is intriguing.
@theodwyn - a ISTJ! No, it's not supposed to be 100% - just amount of marks in each category.
@Nick - INFJ. I'm going to read up on both of you!
@Wandkey. You two DO share similar abilities. ;P
i'm ENFP... LOL not tht it matters or anything... i was bored.
Oh, it does. *goes off to check what ENFP means.*
I'm an E44% S38% T1% P11%
E50% N12% T25% J44%
I'm a fieldmarshal rational.
Im ESFP ler...
E100 S12 F38 P44
The performer artisan? Whats that supposed to mean haha...
I-33
N-55
T-22
J-33
lol...I am The Mastermind! LoL! This is real funny!
I think all these results are pretty true ... Jung must've been one amazing guy.
Daniel...I heard you were a first speaker right?So,
1st spkr-performance artisan
2nd-mastermind
3rd-teacher idealist
LOL!
Post a Comment