Kenny's blog has a very pissed post on the fact that we lost. I know its unfair, after all the work we've put in to go against teachers, doing badly in our exams and doing everything we can to hold on to the money that various faculty members try to snatch from us. But i'll not say anymore. Life is never fair. You win some, you lose some.
At any rate, the choral speaking is going on at a very sad pace, with Suh Hui looking depressed at the canteen every recess. I got number 2 in class, the first in my short, unintelligent life. I'll not kid myself and say that i've got this intense IQ - doing so will be stupid and self serving. I just got terribly lucky, and i'm sure this feat would not repeat itself ever again.
In other news, the freindly debate against SM Sains will be on 'The Best Things In Life Are Free' and their teacher-in-charge is from Britain. Aargh. Never mind. I'll just go up there and see what happens (thoughts of me rushing into the girls washroom seep into my head. Hey. SM Sains is NOT user friendly).
At any rate, the hols are coming on soon, and my parents would not be in.
...
WOOTS!!!!!!!!!
PLUS (!) the gigabyte concert is going to be up on sat night, which means i can go for Judo! Yippee!
So, life sobers me yet again. I'm currently reading God Wants You To Be Rich, which is just a fancy, dumb name for a book that would've otherwise been called Economic Theologies. Its good. So good its managed to tell me why unemployment's good for the country.
But i'll save that for another post.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Loss and Winning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment