Funny, I was thinking the same thing too, Kenny. Was Cedric really inspired by my post to put up a childhood photo? Haha. If so, wow. And you looked cute..
@Tze Lun: Urm. Okay. Not exactly sure if that's the case ... ;P
@Kenny: Go post up pics as soon as you get back ... Wen Qi's set off a trend!
@Josh: Thank you. ^.^
@Wen Qi: Yeap, your post inspired me. I was actually waiting the good part of two years for a scanner to upload old (physical) photos, but your picture of a picture sparked off an idea.
11 comments:
was going thru my childhood photos and wanted to put up something like this too... what a co-incident.
look so different, lakia lidat.
I think you look very much like your 'former' self now. Haha.
haha! driven by wen qi's post? hmm.. interesting to note that! haha... too bad, my photo album at kch :(
ced has a baby face!lolz!=)
Funny, I was thinking the same thing too, Kenny. Was Cedric really inspired by my post to put up a childhood photo? Haha. If so, wow. And you looked cute..
@Zewt: Gee! I'll go comment ASAP.
@Tay: =.=
@Tze Lun: Urm. Okay. Not exactly sure if that's the case ... ;P
@Kenny: Go post up pics as soon as you get back ... Wen Qi's set off a trend!
@Josh: Thank you. ^.^
@Wen Qi: Yeap, your post inspired me. I was actually waiting the good part of two years for a scanner to upload old (physical) photos, but your picture of a picture sparked off an idea.
Thank you!
how could that cute boy grow up to be something like u........
omg. so cute. not as nerd as now.!!!
Very black eyes.
Were you hungry?
(And THAT, was in NO way, saying you look like Edward...just...the eye reference >.>)
My vampire genes left me halfway (or I discovered Harry Potter and decided being a geek was nice).
Either way, I can't remember how I ended up the way I am. It just ... happened.
Post a Comment