Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Friday, July 06, 2007

A Short Update

Kenny has written a counter argument in his blog to my last post about the prefectorial board. It may be somewhat unsubstantial (I know Kenny is capable of a stronger argument), but hey - cut the guy some slack. He's very busy with college life.

I met Sean in school today. He was going to give a talk in ISCF, about varsity life. He doesn't look very different (and he reads this blog!), plus he was enjoying himself meeting up with old friends.

Jylene is very complicated, and the (Chinese speaking) class is getting used to her. Slowly.

Tay has let up on the disturbing (what with Jyl sitting next to him), and he wants to dye his hair. Was actually considering green, so he went to a certain person's blog *coughcough* to see how it would look.

I think pink's a nicer colour.

The amount of people talking about my Prefectorial Board post in school is worrying ... I'm going to have to put up a blogging policy very soon, to pre-empt school censorship attempts.

Oh, and the next post will be about the play. I swear!

It was Janang's fault!

Till then.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

tay had a pic of you with a green hair in his phone. hehe

kVys2o0o said...

That WASN'T my counter attack post la my friend! hahaha.. that was just a 'warming' up post :P

I still need time to come up with a good writing. I've my points now... substances are circulating around my mind now... I just need some time to organize and type it out.. have been struggling to finish my assignments first hehe...

Zhang BeiHai said...

spam bot

The Girl said...

A post at last! =p I saw you in the papers lol. Would you consider another drama?

Anonymous said...

It's Patrick YEOH, mate.

Yeoh... not Teoh. Lest the real Patrick Teoh receive credit for something he did not do.