Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Monday, July 02, 2007

Jylene Is In Form 6!

It was one of those surreal moments in life. I was on the way to class, cursing my self imposed caffiene ban, when I heard Jeryl ask some 5S1 guys - "Where is L6S4?"

And immediately I think: Hey ... That's my class!

"Over here lah!" I yell; took a step forward -

And stared. It was Jylene. With blonde hair, no less. What is she doing in Form 6?! The Taylor A-levels program rocks big time - and she's smart, sharp, fashion minded ... everything a Kuala Lumpian student should be.

What is she doing in hell?

And why exactly was I reminded of Dante's Inferno?

Those who are here can place no hope in death,
and their blind life is so abject that they
are envious of every other fate.
Okay, not those words exactly, but you get the idea. There is a silver lining, however - while I wouldn't wish this fate on any friend with an idea of what he/she wants in life - Jyl's guaranteed a good U if she does well in her STPM. Which she will, no doubt.

But that's enough of the wondering. I'm now enjoying an unintended benefit of her presence: Tay can no longer do weird things to my arm, sanity, and chair.
CIMG0443

At least while he's uncomfortable around her. Which is a few more weeks at best. Bliss!

8 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

wad da heck?! She quits A Level?!

The last time I've seen her in college was about few weeks ago before A level had holidays... A Level students should be coming back by tomorrow.

Now she joins f6 pulak!?

Just as when Cass entered Taylors, she left. Owh, I met cass this morning anyway :D She looks not much different, except her new hairstyle.. haha!~

Tze Lun said...

She is? That's surprising. Very surprising.

By the way, I don't seem to fit your description of a Kuala Lumpian student :(

Eli James said...

She didn't quit. Dad pulled her back. And yes, she should have done marvelously in Taylors, what with her brain being that of Einstein ...

Eli James said...

@Tze Lun: you're kampung boy! Like us! That doesn't count! (you don't club every night now, do you?)

Tze Lun said...

Haha.. I still get that sometimes.

I do club! Badminton club, computer club, lots of clubs! :D

Eli James said...

Ish. *clubs Tze Lun on head*

But all those clubs PROVE you're a kampung kid! Right right right?!

Sam said...

Kampung kid sounds so demeaning. "Like us" pulak. St Thomas (which is right in the MIDDLE of Kuching CITY) is considered Kampung arh?!

And I met Jylene today. This is just...Surprising.

Eli James said...

It's ... tiring. Our class is a world apart from hers.