A reminder for guys with too much to do? I don't know - but I just have a penchant for cool images. This one rocks.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Whoever Made This Had Too Much Time On Their Hands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A reminder for guys with too much to do? I don't know - but I just have a penchant for cool images. This one rocks.

11 comments:
Somehow, this seems familiar. I think there're many versions.
Very nice...
Indeed. It's ... colourful, to say the least. ^.^
hm... And when are you going to actually follow what's written here, instead of pouring ALL your affection on judo?
ALL?
Some of affection goes to my family.
And of course to God.
Plus writing .. oooh I love writing.
And my dog.
And the UGSers.
And my blog(s).
Yeah. Spread the love, erm, I mean the affection.
^.^
I bet a girl made that
=D
A girl with too much time on her hands and an unattentive boyfriend.
Indeed.
LOL who else but a girl would make something like that? Imagine a GUY making something like that to teach OTHER guys how to treat their girlfriends, when they themselves aren't doing so, otherwise they wont be so free to make something that teaches other guys how to do things that they obviously have no time to do themselves. haha confused? Me too.
btw i actually dropped in just to say this:: i CUT MY HAIR. hahahaha no more ponytail... spam spam spam spam spam
*obviously my sanity was cut away with my hair...*
Colour. And words. Whee....
@Dom, You're like samson. But where Samson's loses his hair, you lose all ability to think straight.
Tsk tsk.
Btw, where do you get haircuts in Russia? Frozen outdoor stalls? Barbers with molotov cocktails?
Sorry, your insanity is starting to infect.
;P
@Kenny, very whee! I've downloaded your book and am browsing through it. Words and colours there - good stuff!
geee...where did you get this?
Post a Comment