Due to complex reasons like a heavily bruised leg and me visiting my grandparents BUGS was manned by the amazing Wandkey for a coupla days. She dug into her reserves to bring out interesting, high quality content and came up with this:
The Get Your Blog Featured In BUGS contest!
Andrew Ho then did a stats read up and found out that BUGS received an average of 40 visitors per day. He used this as a selling point in his short talk (thanks, Andrew!) and I'm doing the same in my personal blog.
Get your blog featured on BUGS by answering a few questions about the BUGGERS themselves! We'll review, write up and even link to you - meaning 40 odd visitors from the linkup.
What is BUGS?
Err ... you don't know? Blog UnderGroundSquare is a branch of the Undergroundsquare forums - an online community of teens I helped create. It's where zany idiots people like me get to share the stuff we think is cool and ought to be talked about.
It's also where I talk about other things outside my personal life.
So what're you waiting for? Go on and give it a try!
Psst: They call me boss. And you know what colour my blog is.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Get Featured On BUGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hah... your friend andrew ho might not welcome me anymore...
Zewt,
What lah brudder... Are you guys still on that subject? Old news oledi...
Eli,
Ain't BUGS for teens only? I think I'm almost ten years past the expiry date... Hahaha...
And are members of BUGS called BUGGERS? No wonder Andrew is asking why anal sex is prohibited in Malaysia? Well, sort of. (I did quote him out of context there, hehe.)
@ Zewt,
No lah - if Andrew Ho is only rude online. I think he respects you, under all that covoluted BS.
And even if he doesn't its his loss, not yours.
@Kenny Mah, it's sort of a joke, really - the BUGGERS thing. And no, BUGS is not for teens only. We've University students posting up stuff as well - some from Australia, like Neeli.
Just leave some answers lah - I'm looking forward to reviewing your blog, Kenny. ;P
Ah, answers? I'm only good with disturbing people with questions rather than answers...
Maybe if I can find some time this weekend I'll do some clue-hunting...
Post a Comment