Tell 5 Jokes:
1. Bad spellers of the world, Untie!
2. Start a movement, eat a prune.
3. I want to be Bacchus - the God of wine and merrymaking. And sex.
4. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
5. If you need time alone, try cleaning the house.
4 Fellas I Adore:
1.Today is Good Friday. Who is it about?
2. William Golding
3. Friends. Define Adore.
4. My dog. Does that count? Define Adore.
3 Animals that represent me:
1. The Snake. Supposedly cunning, slippery, and incidentally the year that I was born in.
2. The Phoenix. Alright, it probably doesn't represent me, but I like the beast.
3. Urm ... The Cat? Sheathed claws and cute furry flicks. Nice.
A for Andrew Ho, who is sitting next to me and complaining about the quality of writing in the IMPAC Dublin essay competition.
B for books, for I love them.
C for my real name, which I will not say.
D is for Dooce, the first Blogger to have been fired over her blog.
E for English, the sole subject I can hammer people with.
F for Freedom, and oft used term in speeches worldwide. *stop being so cynical*
G for g-string, because that isn't cynical.
H for Harry Potter, for he will die.
I for Indigo, a great book for kids.
J for jello, for I've only eaten it once.
K for kolo mee, only found in Kuching.
L for lenglui, because I've no idea what else to say for L.
M for Malaysia - Bolehland
N for Nigger, which Joker is spamming me with at the moment
O for Octopus, or Owlie - and you wouldn't understand this.
P for Pondan, an accepted and oft loved part of St Thomas
Q for Que Avis, a post I wrote a few months back.
R for reverse psychology - don't continue reading this post.
S for Shells, because it's the first thing that popped to mind.
T for Testosterone, ergo above.
U for Under The Bridge, for water past.
V for Vendetta - amazing movie.
W for Wendigo. I've no idea what it means.
X for Xerox, what Americans say when they mean 'fotostat'
Y for Yuck.
Z for Zewt - This is his tag.
I tag: Stephen Chow, Golden Globe, and Road Runner - the first 3 nouns to escape Andrew's mouth. No, they're not bloggers.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Zewt's Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Snakes aren't slippery except for their tongues. They give each other French kisses when they mate.
coool.... hahahaha... i like the spirit fruit vs religious nuts....thanks for doing the tag.
and happy good friday and easter to you!
Eep! Gorilla - how would you know? *blows a snake kiss you way*
Zewt, warm regards, at this end of lent! It's timely that you mentioned it - I just got back from church. ;P
What does tag do exactly? I deleted all tags and blocked all emails.
O for Octopus, or Owlie - and you wouldn't understand this.
Hey, I know!
Post a Comment