Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Broken Kode

I've spent the last few days totally hooked on Halo. And i think it's time for me to stop and get back to redesigning this blog, as well as a Wordpress blog i've set up somewhere else.

Falling Angels has been my mouthpiece for 4 years. It has been green, than plain white, then now plain white with a blue header. I didn't have the time to create a nice looking theme back then, but working on BUGS has made me realize what an easy platform Blogger is to work on. Unlike Wordpress, where the php confuses me and makes me wish browsers can understand plain english for once. Sigh.

Expect this blog to look weird for the next few days, as i work out the kinks and code needed to make everything un-minima. As Wen Qi pointed out to me one fine day - "Your blog is too white."

Ahh yes. It needs more green.

5 comments:

Bergamot said...

I've changed mine recently.=)

wandkey said...

Are you name dropping just to attract comments?

Anyway, I only said that "Your blog is too white" because you said my blog is too black.

Aquavires said...

...do you know of any way to stop Blogger from being "keh kiang" and trying to simplify the HTML I put in my post...? >_<

Eli James said...

@Wen, be happy i jual nama kamu. Forever burned into my archives!

@Horng Eng, Hehe. I know ... it's very ... erm, black.

@Sze Howe, the rich text editor sometimes screws up and posts a lot of useless tags. Before publishing try reading through the HTML to see if there are weird tags popping up. Shouldn't be too hard - the html is all basic basic one. ^.^

Bergamot said...

C~ very black...duh!