Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Monday, February 05, 2007

This is So Darned True



Watch it. Think. I love this video. And whoever typed it must be a pretty amazing person.

4 comments:

zewt said...

that was pretty amazing... the final word is cool... we need to rethink ourselves.

Eli James said...

I agree with you, Zewt! ^.^ Very creative, isn't it?

zewt said...

Damn creative... I am beginning to regret not doing IT as my 1st degree haha !!

anyway, you said in your latest post that you've been ignoring your personal blog and you blogged about someone else's blog???

Eli James said...

I actually have 3 blogs. 4 if you include BUGS (Blog UnderGroundSquare). It's sort of a community blog where me and my friends go and share things we find off the net with each other. It's based off a forum we spend out time on. http://undergroundsquare.blogspot.com

Go check it out if you like. ;P