Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Personal Update

Public service announcement! Tadaaa, this is Ida:

Ida Photobooth!
Ida is my girlfriend.

Mum
(This is my mum. Don't worry, mum, Ida is nice!)

SHORT CAR!
I like Ida very much. We see here how she demonstrates the relative shortness of a Lamborghini.

Happy Smiley
Ida makes me very happy. :3

Plane
Ida is in Kuching at the moment, while I am at Singapore. She is going to London in September.

Funny Faces!
I no like LDRs. But there is one good thing about them.

Hold Hands
Arrivals are made more awesome by waiting the distance. I am excited to go back to Kuching to be with Ida! I miss her so. <3

11 comments:

Ida said...

WTF IS THIS

Ida said...

i have recollected my thoughts and composure after the initial wtf shock and confusion at your sudden switch in blogging style. to this i say: LOL. CUTE LA YOU. CHALLENGE COMPLETED.

I offer candies and pancakes. you win this round, par'tner.

PS: how great is I to let you leave certain photos in tact here? YES I IS.

Eli James said...

CUTE RIGHT?

/bzzzzzzztttttt

Amanda said...

NGAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zomg. u 2 are the cutest :) ceduh ur awesome level just like quadrupled. I must like this post.

*LIKE*

:)

Sam said...

I'm miffed you did this on a challenge.

Because after reading it I was half expecting you to do posts like this EVERY OTHER DAY.

Need to keep up with the entertainment factor yknow =D

*awwwwpoke*

Eli James said...

@Amanda: thanks. :)

@Sam: But I didn't do it on a challenge! I was planning to do this for some time now, just that recently, when Ida made that comment, I thought it was an incredible opportunity. :D

Andrzej Jadyn said...

Amusing O: you resemble your cousin, did you know that?

Eli James said...

So they tell me. ;-)

orenzai said...

nice!

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

i just saw this post! AWWWWWWW.... seems like everyone around you likes to wear flower prints!

CUTENESS.

Audrey said...

I cant see pictures! :(

From the comments.... you two sound like a really cute couple!!!!!!!!!