It is a habit of mine to immediately follow long, crazy-assed posts with extremely short ones, so here be a picture of me after a 1am run:
Note(!): the mushroom cloud of doom that is my hair! I originally planned to have it cut right before the finals, 3 weeks from now, and that plan was all fine and dandy until a Vietnamese friend looked me in the eye and said "In my country, cutting hair before exams is bad luck."
Err ... ouch. Goodbye barber, hello uncomfortable sideburns.


12 comments:
AFROOOOOO!
Oh you stop that, you.
Nah, it's not that bad. Mine's worse (when it is at its longest length.)
And why you run at 1am in the morning?!
Runs: Extremely fulfilling and restlessness-eradicating. :D
Where do you usually go for the run? Around NUS campus or along Pasir Panjang to West Coast? Haha!
@Zhe Rong: I run after midnight, actually, and I came back at around 1 am because that's how long it takes to complete a single round. No other choice - there are too many cars and trucks and buses otherwise. (NUS buses stop at 11)
@Mandy: Also very much like torture, actually. ;-)
@Val: Around NUS campus la. The A1-A2 route. Is Pasir Panjang to West Coast any better?
Wow... you tend to run in the evening? I find I can't see where I'm running.
In the early hours of the morning, actually. The streetlights are pretty good over here, and because my friend and I only stick to paths, there's no risk of falling into a ravine or being attacked by vampire bunnies.
Wait, did I just say vampire bunnies?!
I should go to sleep now.
Hahaha! Don't know. I like to get out of campus once in a while, even if it's just West Coast. Hahaha! I like the park there! *reminds me of... er... ahem* =p
Looks like everyone is running now! As the exams draw closer there are more and more midnight joggers around my campus as well - I remembered seeing a group of them as I made my way to the supper place at 3am in the morning. Wheew. I guess it's an excellent way to destress :)
Ah, and speaking of which, I usually cut my hair before exams so that I won't be bothered by the wiry strands of mine. Whooops.
Good luck!
@Val: reminds you of ... ahem?!
*wiggles eyebrows* WHAT AHEM?!
@Teddy: Thanks, mate, you too. =)
I hope you're maintaining a healthy sleeping schedule (who am I kidding). Anyway, God bless for the exams! Mine's in June next year... T_T
Post a Comment