It was her first time with the 1000d. It was my first time giving new meaning to the emoticon XD.
this makes me wanna go =.=u look like the guy who tried to scare his friend at a halloween party but scared himself shitless instead, and stays frozen in this pose till eternal damnation=)
I VOS HAPPY OKAYYYY
That is definitely more of a XP
LOL
HAPPEH-NESS!!
=) Not like that everyday, sadly enough.
Haha.. I like this picture =D
spontaneous ones are the best. =)
XDYOu pull that off so well~the Jster
Post a Comment
9 comments:
this makes me wanna go =.=
u look like the guy who tried to scare his friend at a halloween party but scared himself shitless instead, and stays frozen in this pose till eternal damnation=)
I VOS HAPPY OKAYYYY
That is definitely more of a XP
LOL
HAPPEH-NESS!!
=)
Not like that everyday, sadly enough.
Haha.. I like this picture =D
spontaneous ones are the best. =)
XD
YOu pull that off so well
~the Jster
Post a Comment