In three days I will be fighting national players in the Piala Presiden. To say I am scared is an understatement. They are Mongolian style players; we are Jap style. They are very strong. Malcolm has to lose 1 kg in that time, Tim has to rest his injured neck muscles, and I have to stop thinking so much.
The under-15s will be playing this Saturday. For them it is a team event. I've a feeling I'll be going to watch and get a feel for our opponent's technical range. Sensei says they'll be slower than us, but this is made up for by their immense strength. They are sports school boys, and they train everyday.
It's at Chung Hwa No.1. If you want to see the
I am afraid.
Did I mention that? I think I did.
I am afraid.
PS: Fitting, isn't it, that of all the colours kodokangear could pick for their shirts, Osotogari is green. Fate, I tell you, fate.






7 comments:
hey... why not the whole ugs go and watch.. it'll be fun! wad time is it?
HAHA. Fate?!
=) The first one is purple. Anyway, good luck Ced. Good Good Good Great luck.
Be the thrower ;)
Hey, have some faith. And have fun.. if possible? =p Go Ced!
It's at Chung Hwa No.1, 9am (though you're better off coming at 10, since the starting is always so bloody nerve wrecking). This Sunday.
@Sam: The first one is Garrick's. ;P Thank you.
@Crys: Not very possible: the fun only comes when you win. But thank you all the same.
hahaha.. hmmmm...who else going... paiseh if i go alone le... later u dun layan me i look like org bodo there
Not Tay. He's at camp, I think. And ... there's a good chance I won't layan anyone. I don't talk before a match.
after a match le. i know. ryla
Post a Comment