An MSN conversation:
She says:I am going to get a complex. 10 years of writing and then I find out it's too polished. Too utilitarian. Clean and understated and not enough emotional impact. A silver scapel, or kidney dish.
nahhh stay true to urself.. err have u ever written emo?
Dienasty says:
i dunno
have you ever read me emo?
i have
but it's in a notebook
intended to post
decided not to
She says:
aihhh
post laa..
cmon ive NEVER seen any hints of emo in ur posts ok
Dienasty says:
uhoh
patutlah
She says:
its like... this level headed guy i see who picks his words carefully
Dienasty says:
yeah
that's exactly what another fren said
in ... more words
She says:
hahahhaa no worries i dun use too many words.. err i THINK? =p
yealorh
so like..when can we see u let loose those words lol
Dienasty says:
i dunno
you serious?
i shud write emo?
She says:
nah lar.. lettin loose doesnt mean writin emo la. it doesnt necessarily hav to be EMO.. just.. erm.. a little less macho-ish? ahhhh how to put this
Dienasty says:
my writing is machoish?
MACHOish?!
*awkward lull in MSN conversation*
She says:
lol
for the lack of a better word
i mean.. how do i put this la
ergh the only way i cn express this is by flailing my hands around randomly.. which u cant see.. so yeah.
nvm abt that
Dienasty says:
so yeah
urgh
yeah
me no get
not helping
She says:
anyway. u write like.. like like.. like a columnist? like some freelancer who has been writin like..forever?
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
[Update - after reading the above post]:
Dienasty says:Oh yes. That I will.
and you've pointed me in the right direction
thank you
emo
emo
emo
emotional connection
emo
;-)
She says:
oh gawd.
right direction?
i feel like ive just made the gears in ur head work the other way round.
emomomomomoooo
ok la not so emo
leave that to us girls lol
Thankyousoverymush.

2 comments:
Hmmm....
Emo entries? Ive got heaps, ahahhaa, but somehow, I do not see them as emo. I see them as a way to express myself.
As long as the emo entries are honest, but not overly exaggerated to extreme depressing note (suicidal??) then I think its ok lar...
Some girls find emo guys sexy !! ahahhah....
oh well, what had the world come to nowadays...
Aww. Not much. Only blog posts are divided into ... emo and thought provoking.
And I'm seeking a balance.
Post a Comment