Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Muscle Fatigue

All my main muscle groups are aching. And still are. I'm worried.

5 throws on Saturday and I had difficulty breathing. Is this a fitness problem? Stress? I can usually take 50 or so throws in one session - 80 when Siak Peng was training Horng Eng's haraigoshi. What is wrong with me?!

I suspect it's got something to do with not attending training for 3 weeks ... and this:

I'm using Joshua as a model to protect innocent blog readers
from the sight of me demolishing a cake.



To your health Josh ... and mine.

4 comments:

emmanuel said...

hahahah.dude u miss ur training 4 3weeks?lol

Joshie New said...

to your health and mine mate, cheers!

Aquavires said...

It's scary ler, the amount of effort we need to maintain fitness! =S

Eli James said...

@Emmanuel - yeah. Judo. :(

@Josh, amen.

@Sze Howe - haiz. I AM not catching Kenny's current health bug ...