And i'd like to start by showing you this cute little post i found through Huei - JX's New Year!
Oh that site is really cute and funny. And caught my little bro's eye just as he was passing by. Made him laugh like what, and he made me read all the posts with him, twice. Geee...
Haha, I agree with wen qi. I found the site through the ugs comment. Wah...keng la all the pictures. ^.^What more...little monkey...*giggle*
Cute right! Lol. Glad i gave you something to waste time over!^.^
Why does it sound like a curse? Hehe HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =)
Lol! It's supposedly an old Chinese Curse - May you live in interesting times. Interesting meaning war, famine, assasination, so on so forth.
OhhhhhhhhhHeheh ^.^Me blur >.<
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh that site is really cute and funny. And caught my little bro's eye just as he was passing by. Made him laugh like what, and he made me read all the posts with him, twice. Geee...
Haha, I agree with wen qi. I found the site through the ugs comment. Wah...keng la all the pictures. ^.^
What more...little monkey...*giggle*
Cute right! Lol. Glad i gave you something to waste time over!
^.^
Why does it sound like a curse? Hehe HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =)
Lol! It's supposedly an old Chinese Curse - May you live in interesting times. Interesting meaning war, famine, assasination, so on so forth.
Ohhhhhhhhh
Heheh ^.^
Me blur >.<
Post a Comment