I've a lot to blog about (for once) but, i can't not at the moment. Abigail's farewell dinner is tonight, and i've driving law to study (which i haven't for the past 10 days). I've attended Judo ( and will blog about that, soon), so i guess i'll just leave an Aikido video here, since i might want to watch it again and am lazy to bookmark it in Del.icio.us.
Watch the hands - in Judo we have nothing like that ... the only Judo throw close to the techniques in the video is probably Uki otoshi, and that's a kata throw, not particularly useable in real life. Plus, the uke (guy being thrown, in white belt) looks a little like Joshua Baru, whom i brought along to judo. *winks*
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
I'm Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's... very loud. @_@
You watched it! Wee! The armpit throws are called iriminage, i think.
^.^
Post a Comment