One of the basic things I do (or you can, too) is to say "Coz i'm lazy" everytime someone asks you about one of your descisions. Like when asked about why i don't gel my hair anymore i say:
"Coz i'm lazy."
Whereas the real reason would be that i'm tired of being afraid that girls would catch me gell-less. I know frens who just can't be without spikes around girls. I was like that ..... once. No more. I guess quirks die when your self-confidence grows. I don't really care what the opposite sex thinks of me now, mainly because i haven't found one i like, soul wise. Pity really. Crushes are fun.
And when my former BB officer asked me why i quit, i said (you guessed it):
"Coz i'm lazy."
That's unfortunately partly true. The other part is that all the guys there suck ego-wise. Tsk tsk. I should stop wearing my heart on my sleeve.
Monday, March 07, 2005
Pre-prepared replies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment