Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Peter Pan's got it good

Its hard to believe that in exactly one year and 3 months i'll lose all my freinds, probably never to see them again.

Oh, why? Form 5.

So soon i'll soon be going to have to choose which college, U or course i'll be heading for. But i know i'll be in form 6 first. Yeah. Stupid. But i have to please my mum. She has this thing about wanting me to choose my vocation when i'm matured enough. She doesn't know i already have that it mind. And you know what? It doesn't involve academics. I'm matured enough in that way, with a healthy (or unhealthy, whichever way you look at it) dose of idependence. But that's just me, i guess. I wonder about all the other generations of people leaving school and heading into unchartered waters.

I suddenly feel for them, partly because i'll be feeling the same way for myself very soon.

No comments: