Sam:
What's going on these days?
Me:
Hrmm?
Some stress over going to SF
Lots of stress over Pandamian
Lots of stress over academics
Some stress adapting to girlfriend in uk
That's about it. :)
Sam:
Lol what about happiness?
Why all stress only
And when is SF?
Me:
End of October
You don't get it - to a person loving what he does, stress is happiness :)
There can be no joy without pain! No elation without victory hard won! No love without effort! :)
Sam:
Lol you sound like Nietzsche
That's pretty much everything in a nutshell. For the moment, at least. Now back to work.

3 comments:
I am confused with all the variations of ucl email addresses, variation of student number userid student id person identifier (WTF IS WITH THEM AND IDENTIFYING PPL?) I dont even know if I filled in my form right for the health center /squint.
sigh. i no like you sleeping while i awake! :O
oh and Nietzche would prolly say something around the lines of "there is only victory....FOR THE STRONG....GOD IS DEAD." /rattles on :3
:) Your second comment made me smile (and I was reading it via email update on Ollie, while walking to the dining hall!)
Stay safe in London dada! /hug
Post a Comment