Note: this is, mind you, just an early draft. The logo's a stylized 'U' sketched late last year when I was taking a break from Chemistry. Take everything you see (which, admittedly, isn't much) with a pinch of salt.
Complete relaunch. Well that's the plan, at least. Too many of us are going to too many different countries soon. I believe it'll be good if we all have a centralized site we know we can go back to in the future.
11 comments:
Note: this is, mind you, just an early draft. The logo's a stylized 'U' sketched late last year when I was taking a break from Chemistry. Take everything you see (which, admittedly, isn't much) with a pinch of salt.
Looks sharp! Revival and revamp expected?
Complete relaunch. Well that's the plan, at least. Too many of us are going to too many different countries soon. I believe it'll be good if we all have a centralized site we know we can go back to in the future.
*Excitement*
That looks awesome.
The familiar blue theme is ...sentimental almost.
Still got plenty of work, Sam. But glad the decision to keep the colour scheme rubs well with you. =)
NOT that I didn't notice suddenly got hints of green and orange but still no purple...
But yaaaa. BG very pretty.
This sounds interesting. Would the central site be a blog, a forum or a website?
Looks more like a 'T' to me. Love the bubbles though.
Can't say atm, Nick. =) Wait and see.
??
YEAHhh its UGS!
=)
Post a Comment