I took this photo on the very last day of the STPM, an hour or so before the Physics paper started. It was probably the last time I'd be in school uniform, and I wanted to remember it. I know that I've a lot to write about, and a lot of people to thank, but I just spent a good part of today in virgin jungle, hunting for a rare medicinal tree. I'm tired. Grateful, sad, relieved, but also tired.
Thank you folks for waiting. I'll be back soon. Promise.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
The "I have a DSLR" pose. Classic =P
Congratulations, welcome back and uhr...
Happybirthdayearlybyaweek&merrychristmasevenearlier.
And here I was wondering if I should've put up a more stupid picture. I took LOADS of goofy ones.
Hey man, I'll be in Kuching on the 12th. You going to be there? I'll be around for a day only, just passing by. Hoping to meet up with you guys.
Cedric, that's not your room I hope. There's nail polish remover on the table... And your name tag holder is falling to pieces. But nice pic.... Hehe
We might be having a UGS gathering on the 12th. And yeah, I'll definitely be here. Where will you be? How to meet up?
@Wen: YOU ARE OBSERVANT. Yeah it's my parent's bedroom, the only room with full length mirrors. And yes, my name tag has been the same since form 1, so I guess that's only to be expected.
Wow, you're free now. I'd like to meet the new you. Oh no, I'll still be in KL on the 12th. I should be coming back on the 13th, unless we manage to pull some strings.
@Paul: *hugs*
WHERES THE AHLIEN ONE HUH HUH HUH??? U WANT ME TO SHOVE YOU WITH MATH ISSIT???!!!!
Eh ... can I say: soon?
You got a SLR!!!! COngrats lol. Have you learned how to properly use it yet? That's what I'm doing this hols... wanna learn together? :P Or, if you already know how to use it... teach me! Lol.
Which model?
No, I haven't had the time to use it properly yet. And yes, that'll be very nice, Audrey. How to meet up?
=) =)
haha, gratz for finshing exams^^
Too bad I can't join you guys for the gathering but oh well.
Thank you garrick. No worry, I'll see you when you finally get back.
Post a Comment