Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Goodbye

I know I said that I wouldn't be blogging till after the STPM, but I'm taking exception to this one post. Tomorrow is the last day of school. I've been sleeping at 3 everyday for the past 2-3 weeks, trying to work around the school hours, and I'll be glad to study full days now. STPM starts on the 18th.

I'll keep this post short. I entered St Thom six years ago, the result of a quick, thoughtless decision. My father asked me if I wanted "St Thomas's or St Joseph's?", and I said: "The first one lah. St Thom."

So here I am.

DSC_4362

DSC_4361 - Copy

DSC01885
Goodbye folks. I'll miss you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Judo Club photo. Looks like we now have enough members to form 3 rows. great job!

Anonymous said...

Ced...!! you look so innocent in the third pic =b

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Hey Ced, work hard and good luck for your STPM. All the hardwork through the past one and half year are finally put to the test...

Just as a matter of note though, we are not symbolically out of school yet...not until we receive school leaving cert from the school. At least that what I had in mind ^_^

Eli James said...

@Joash: thanks. I think a good part of it was a grassroots, word-of-mouth recruitment drive. Friends getting friends getting friends and all that. Steffi was really happy when she saw the photo, too!

@Netta: seriously? I thought I look nerdish. ;)

@Zhe Rong: Oh man I never thought of that. Tomorrow's the EAC, though. Am getting nothing more than a Gold Star. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I see that someone went online...=b Haha. I didnt say you look like a nerd in the first place. And you certified yourself as a nerd when i said that 'nerds tend to be attracted to me'. hahahah!!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Ohh right and I can't help to notice that your classroom now is actually my former U6s1 classroom. Those notice boards decoration is our work!

Ahh the nostalgic school tie + nametag...I do miss St. Thom...

Btw, it's exam period now in USM but 9 day break till the next series of paper...relaxing before studying...before returning into zombie again LOL.

Bergamot said...

Where's your brown belt?!

Valarie said...

Hey, Ced! Good luck in your STPM! I miss St Thom, too!!

12 days to finals! Hahaha! Gonna combat together with you!! =)

Eli James said...

@Netta: okay, point taken. I am NOT supposed to be online. ;P

@Zhe Rong: We were one of the ugliest classes this year, not only because we were 13 people and very empty, but also because we were too lazy to modify what you guys did. Hehehehe.

@Horng Eng: I didn't get a chance to upgrade. Turned out that the last 3 throws were too hard to get right, without some serious practice. I HATE the kata form of Uchimata.

@Val: thank you. I've about a week left, so we really ARE going to have to fight at the same time.

Good luck to you too.

Ida said...

Good luck=) You will do well since you don't murder thinking-people:D

Eli James said...

I pray you speak the truth, Ida.

Anonymous said...

Why can't I comment on the After Math post?

I'll just put it here then.

=)

Eli James said...

I disabled the comments for that one. Emo post, not worth it. Thanks Nick.

Anonymous said...

Times have certainly changed Cedric.
Good times and more good times.
I look forward in seeing where you go and what you do from here on out.
Make those who take note of you proud.

Eli James said...

You coming back soon, Ling?