Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

David

Fiona and David

Fiona is playing with David, Cikgu Orlnda's and (Uncle?) Andee's son. She says: Teacher David is going to be very handsome when he grows up.

Me: Yeah he's going to be a real heartbreaker.

Cikgu Orlnda: Heh. You remember the Marian demo debate? The girls were taking photos of him and he was like ... no photos no photos! And I'm like ... where did you get that from?

DSC_6697DSC_6675DSC_6678DSC_6668

You have my permission to squeal.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Wait till my sister sees this! She going to repeat what she has been saying all along to me:

"Told you Cedric loves kids! Told you, told you, told you! I'm so right. (with the annoying enunciation as well)"

I can't bloody wait.

Teresa said...

He's so cute!!! And adorable. And everything else kids should be. But he won't talk to me the other day though.

Eli James said...

@Tracy: And ... you didn't believe her?! Oooh. *leans forward in interest*

@Teresa: yeah well. I didn't play with him on Sat either - just stood around and took loads of photos.

This is, in case you don't know, one of my filler posts.

Sam said...

DAVID!
*STEALS*
*RUNS*
*hides*

Leaves behind Queens IC.

^.^

Eli James said...

*leaves behind purple camera stand*

*waits for David to return*

*GRIN*

DougTYH said...

uuu... how cute is dat.. haha