Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Day In The Life

Schedule:

Monday.

Go to school. Return home and do homework/study if possible. Hard judo training 7-9.

Tuesday.
Go to school. PA tuition in the afternoon. Homework at night/collapse hopelessly on bed.

Wednesday.
Go to school. Return home and do homework/study if possible. Physics tuition at night. Definitely collapse afterwards.

Thursday.
Go to school. Return home and do homework/study if possible. Hard judo training 7-9.

Friday
Go to school. Stay back for ISCF. Return and collapse. Math tuition at 4.30 to 7.

Saturday.
Wake up late and do homework/study if possible. Strength training at gym 3-5. Return home. Collapse.

Sunday.
Wake up 6 and attend first mass. Judo training 9-11, followed by running/sprinting/stamina work. Return home and do homework/study if possible. Did I mention collapse? Collapse.
The schedule starts this Saturday, with strength training at the state gym.

The schedule leaves out school projects, The Square, and debates. There will be no gatherings, unless during festivals. No badminton. No coming online. If I even want a shot at a medal for Sarawak ... well, these are the sacrifices I have to make.

I have a sinking feeling this blog will remain pink for a long, long time.

9 comments:

Robin Wong said...

yes yes..

You can do it !!!

Go Pink Ranger !!

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Too man tuition, Ced...too many tuition...

PA is totally unneeded in my opinion because the format is pretty much the same(subjective paper) and all those Malaysian gov system and kenegaraan is the same as what we learn before (objective paper).

saykhia said...

I congratulate you on your upcoming day-to-day drawl of mindless routine.

And all the best in not going crazy.

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

I mean PA tuition btw...cos i saw another context of my statement.

Eli James said...

Zhe Rong: Agreed. I'm stopping that as soon as I can. Training on Monday just after a gruelling Sunday is NOT good for my body.

Aldrin: Sarcasm alert!
=D

Robin: thanks. And err ... pink ranger?

Unknown said...

what a schedule!

pink....just makes me think ced+ breast cancer awareness.

Eli James said...

Gab: my reaction upon reading your comment: =)? =( ! =) *sigh*

Zhang BeiHai said...

Hi friend, your life has become very physical. See ya round sometime

Eli James said...

Physical? That's ... an understatement. Haiz.