
Goldon At The Food Fair (Anne Wong not in pic)

Sandwich Girl

Primary School Superman

Charlton. Bullied.

Chong Bullied.

Douglas being
raped, urm ... bullied.

Lousy Lighting - Garrick and Tang at bowling

Tang. Samurai blade not for sale.

Garrick, Tang, Me. Haraigoshi, Taiotoshi, Osotogari.
7 comments:
Photos! *Claps hand in glee*
I see pre-green-Ced.
Yeah. These were taken long, long ago. And strangely, today - Blogger loads photos faster than my Zooomr or Flickr.
OMG.. wad food fair was that?????
Anyway, good to see u cam-whoring more often though, ahahahahaa...
dun understand the superman joke...
@Robin, it was the St Thom food and fun fair - thought you'd recognize the background!
@Dom, it was just a pile of primary school uniform I found outside some shops. Looked ... retarded, so I snapped a photo. Hehe.
lol...there was a fair?
ah..old photos no wonder...i was wondering was that temporary green dye... u know wat do ppl comment ha when u walk on d streets wif green hair or u haven crawl out of ur hole ever since u dyed ur hair green ha?
Post a Comment