Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hilarious?


Kenny is damn funny. Perhaps the Nilam stress (passing up a reading list without writing anything, thus saying that he didn't read anything) just went weird with him. I turned from my homework to find him leaning on my table.

"Give me an author's name. Quick!"

I stared at him, then at the Nilam list on his table (just for the record, St Thom renamed it to The Reading Lamp) and then at his face. Then i realised he was creating a book that he read.

"Err." I said, brain suddenly filled with glue.

"C'mon!"

"Eli James!" I snapped, then realised the stupidity of it. Kenny knew as well as i did that Eli was my online alias. He stared at me, eyes narrowed. Then sighed, and wrote down:

Dr Eli James

The book was something on communication, what an aspiring lawyer needs to read. Wow. Now i'm an author.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Woots~!!!!! I would buy that book...;) But beware, if the kadungan is bloody boring and uninspiring, I'd prolly throw it away...wonder if Dr Eli James can make it up the bestsellers list~!

kVys2o0o said...

Cedric ar! You mempersiasoikan me! haih! hahahaha...

hey, have you found a publisher for your book? hahaha...

Instead of Eli James, I wrote there. DR Eli James hahaha... So wassup, doctor?

Eli James said...

Hehe. Kenny, you haven't even started me on the the stuff you did on valentines.

>.<

Now that's merpesiasoikan.

kVys2o0o said...

wad the heck?

saykhia said...

Nostalgia.

My Nilam list used to be filled with never-heard before books, too.

=P