
10 Firsts:
first best friend: Terence. Lost track of him
first screename: Roa
first kiss: I was a kid, mom kissed me. No idea whether it was her or dad first, but its safer if i put her
first time you spoke tongues: Planetshakers concert
first piercing: None yet
first crush: Uhum. Private.
first music: Perhaps it was You Are My Sunshine. I didn't choose what music to listen to - i was a fetus.
first love: God.
first date: Cancelled.
first EX: This blog has no collection of that yet. I'll keep you posted ;þ
9 Lasts:
last cigarette: Nil
last alchoholic drink: Shandy. A year back.
last song u heard: Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
last real kiss: Please don't make me answer that question.
last movie seen: Spiderman 2. I was really bored, so i grabbed the best movie on the couch
last phone call: Kenny. He wanted me to attend some daft camp.
last CD played: Ling's burned confection.
last bubble bath: Two years ago
last cried: in God's presense
8 Have You Evers:
have you ever been arrested?: Nope, unless by prefects.
have you ever dated one of your best friends?: My best friends were all guys.
have you ever skinny dipped?: In a bathtub.
have you ever been on TV?: Background. It was a news story on F1
have you ever kissed someone & then regretted it?: I was 5. SHe was 10. Questions?
have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew?: Am i a boy?
have you ever cheated on ur lover? : Its not in my nature. I think.
have you ever been in a fight: Duh.
7 Things You're Wearing Now:
A black graphic tee
Shorts
Abstinence necklace
Specs
Livestrong band
A puzzled face
iPod earbuds
6 Things You've Done Today:
Kids Games training
Forum administrating
Blogging
Bathed my dog
Chat
Ate lunch with friends
5 Favorite Things In No Particular Order:
iPod shuffle
My blog
The Bartimaeus Trilogy
Undergroundsquare
Celtic Circles :þ
4 People You Can Tell Anything:
Garrick
My aunt
Paul
My dog (its a person)
3 Choices:
black or white: white
hot or cold: either
chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Create and run a successful corporation
Drive
1 Thing you lookin for:
Who i am inside
Monday, December 05, 2005
10 to 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's very interesting, except u hav to answer all the questions!!
That's very interesting, except u hav to answer all the questions!!
Post a Comment