Welcome to the personal blog of student,
writer and occasional bum Eli James. More...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Dear Diary

Dear diary,

I am resorting to this innocent form of writing, mainly because i wish i can downsize and be the boy that didn't know better about the world. Okay, let's see.

The whole staffroom hates us. 4s1, i mean. My class is suddenly the gossip station for teachers near and far. They think we're lazy, ungrateful wretches. Which we are not. I mean, look at this. i told Cikgu Jennifer that i'm not supposed to join debate, but after a few unfortunate events (which included the cyber cafe in the school), i was forced into the role. Plus i have piano exams three days from now, a rocket lauching project, 50 pages at least of add maths (4 chapters) and tuition in between. I'm gonna die.

And other people in my class are suffering - too many activities. And when we can't cope with homework, they scream.

No comments: