So its 2005, year of the Rooster and the start of additional math. Woohoo! I was supposed to post my list of resolutions yesterday, but was too groggy with chocolate laced rum to typr properly. BUT i managed to complete the darn website by 12:30 AM. I'm so proud. Really i am.
Okay, let's get straight to the topic, shall we?
My resolutions for 2005:
1) Learn to be more polite. During the registration, i exclaimed shit you when Randy walked smugly into the classroom. Damn. I soooo regret that. It was, of course, my way of admiring his achievement, but i think he took it the wrong way. He did hide whatever he was feeling well, though. So perhaps i should think before i let my big mouth exclaim something i would regret. Sigh.
2) Survive Grade 5 Piano. Another year, another friggin exam. 'Surviving" here means not failing and stumbling over key notes (or singing out of tune at the wrong moment) and also not taking the exam book and hitting the examiner.
3) Survive Tay. Another year, another set of piggish moments. This guy cant stop being childish. Its like God decided one day, "Hey, what if i freezed frame a person's mind?" And he unfortunately choose Tay. I must find a way to deal with him. Although he's okay when he chooses to be.
4) Update Manticorefiction and make sure it doesn't die out The online series I created isn't going to be easy to maintain. But i'll work at it with Paul. Check it out
5) Learn more economics Its one subject that has relevance to my future. I gotta understand why when American dollar drops, the economy of that darn country rises.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
New Year Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Cedric, you have good new year resolutions... So glad u updated ur blog... Anyway, congratulations on ur straight A's... BTW, who's that stalker guy who is new in church and is always stalking elaine and sherry??? I gotta see how he looks like.... Anyway, Happy New Yr to u and ur fmly... Chaoz... 5, 209 km away
Post a Comment