So, apart from the weird title, i'm off to a start in the world of blogging. *sigh* I have to keep up this optimistic mood coz i'm here mainly to help a fren. Problem? Yeah. I signed up jus to add comments to my frens blog and lift his spirits.
I actually wanted to design my own blog, HTML style, via Tripod. But turns out I was forced into Blogspot. I admit, setting up your blog is fast over here. You don even have to worry about design. Jus select and type. Oh well, I promise I'll type more in the future.
Chow.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Genesis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tsk tsk Ced, such poor moral, lift up your Chin and say, In your face demoralising devils!
I shall blog for bloggers discouraged everywhere!
And I landed on the 1st post. Mm, didn't think I'd see a post where you didn't bother editing.
its like 'YOU MEAN CEDRIC DIDN'T BOTHER TO SPELLCHECK?!' zamazing, you were normal 5 years bk! haha
What happened to mr perfectionist hm?
Ah yes, why am I reading people's past blogposts a day before school reopens? ahhh, i can explain that..
Post a Comment